Author Topic: S&S Activewear  (Read 1947 times)

Brad_G

S&S Activewear
« on: January 02, 2021, 12:07:35 AM »
I know a lot of people use S&S Activewear as well, and they have a downloadable price list.  What are the chances of getting S&S as well? I mainly use AlphaBroder, S&S Activewear, and then Sanmar when the other 2 do not have what I need, or Nike and OGIO.

Preston

• Administrator
Re: S&S Activewear
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 03:48:16 AM »
If you can upload a S&S spreadsheet to the Downloads, I will look into it.

Brad_G

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 12:05:54 PM »
Thanks for looking in to this for us Preston!  I looked under downloads for an option to upload and didn't see one, I tried to attach the file to this message, but it exceeds the attachment file size limit.

Preston

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 02:10:53 PM »
You should see this button: If not, let me know.  I also increased the attachment size to 500kb. Not sure if that is enough for you to attach it if the download option does not work for you.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:16:41 PM by Preston »

Brad_G

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 02:51:22 PM »
Thanks got it uploaded

Preston

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 03:35:40 PM »
Looks like they have changed it since the last time I saw one from them back in 2016. Anyway it looks to be very close to the Sanmar format so it should not take much to either move columns around in the file or for me to actually make a S&S import in the catalog builder.

I will put together a video of how to reformat the spread sheet and then import is as a "SanMar" format as that may be the fastest way for you to add it in.

I will then look at adding S&S to the catalog builder which will take a bit longer.

Brad_G

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 01:20:35 AM »
Thanks Preston!  With that S&S catalog this will be perfect!  I was wondering if I could just use the Sanmar or Alpha importer, but didn't want to cause any problems with either of those since we use both Sanmar and Alpha as well.

Preston

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 07:28:04 AM »
The S&S spreadsheet looks to be close to the Sanmar final layout. Editing the S&S spreadsheet to fit the Sanmar layout should not be that hard. Using the Sanmar format importer on a spreadsheet that does not meet the layout structure will not break the importer but you would end up with a mess in your temporary catalog.

Let me take a closer look at modifying the S&S spreadsheet and then I will make a video on it. It may be a few days before I can get all that done. I have a lot going on and a lot of medical visits coming up.

Brad_G

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 11:20:19 AM »
Hi Preston,  just checking to see if you have had a chance to do anything with this yet?

Preston

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2022, 04:02:43 AM »
Brad, Sorry for the delay in responding but my health went to shit for awhile so I have not really had time to work on it. I will try and give it a look before too much longer.

Brad_G

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2022, 03:48:32 PM »
Sorry to hear about your health!  Hope you are feeling better and making a quick recovery!  No worries!  That comes first!!!  Thank you for the update!

Preston

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2022, 08:42:20 PM »
Still working on it but getting closer.

Each supplier uses totally different spreadsheet layouts so I can't just use one set of code to do each one.
Then on top of that I try to make it as easy on the end use to pre-format a spreadsheet.
And then I have to make it all work and get into T8 MTS.

Question. do you have Excel? Or Quatro Pro? or something else?

Brad_G

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2022, 12:47:21 AM »
No worries, thanks for the update!   I use Libre Office for anything needing a spreadsheet. 

Preston

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2022, 09:44:44 PM »
Once again, sorry for the delay in responding. I was hit with some mysterious virus from outer space, Well that's what I call it because they could not identify it, it almost killed me (so my wife and daughter said) and it changed my body, some good a little not so good. The good, my blood pressure is now normal with having to take blood pressure medicine plus the severe pain in my upper has right leg mysteriously vanished for the most part. The bad, I now have a chronic cough that is below the throat. Will be getting check for that.

Ok, Libre Office. The reason I ask is the S&S needs to be reformatted a little and one part can be done with a formula so I wanted to check on what you used so I could make sure it worked.

I will eventually get this done.

Brad_G

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2022, 12:50:35 PM »
Thanks for the update!  Hope you get this illness wiped out and you health back to normal!